There are new and exciting things in store for the 2014 Ram 3500. It comes with an all new air suspension system and supreme engine options. Say hello to the true King of capability.
This newly introduced air suspension system delivers best-in-class ride. By adding supplemental air bags to the rear suspension, the leaf springs were softened, allowing for more unladen suspension movement. When a high-load capacity is demanded, the air suspension automatically fills the rear air bags to level the truck to improve stability and ride quality — even pulling a best-in-class 30,000-lb. load.
This is a truck built to work hard:
- Towing – Up to 30,000 pounds with Ram 3500
- Payload – Up to 7,320 pounds with Ram 3500
- Power – 850 lb.-ft. of torque with 6.7-liter Cummins
- Power – 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 delivers 383 horsepower (286 kW) at 5,600 rpm and 400 lb.-ft. of torque
- Power – 410 horsepower and 429 lb.-ft. of torque with all-new 6.4-liter HEMI V-8
- Capacity – Gross Combined Weight Rating (GCWR) of 37,600 pounds with Ram 3500
Come down to Legacy Dodge and check out the new 2014 Ram Rear Air Suspension. There is no truck out there which is as smooth and strong as this truck.
Do you have 2014 Rams with the air suspension feature available to test drive?